Thursday, June 02, 2005

Tonight, Tomorrow, and the Weekend

My Dear Wormwoods,

I proclaim the following weekend to be most triumphant and excellent. I claim it to be bountiful and magnificent! I shall be attending the Dodger game for several innings, breaking my code of baseball honor and leaving upon hearing of Brent's arrival at the mythical Cat and Fiddle. Symbolism abounds as I sit in a dark classroom watching a video narrated by boyhood idol Lorren Greene about owls with thoughts of Guinness and baseball dancing in my head. Viva Le Concha!! Viva Le Alamo!!

Your Loving Stepfather,

Cannonball

3 Comments:

Blogger Sycz said...

Just to let you know.....

My people say "Concha" as the slang word for vagina.

so yes, Viva La Concha!

6/02/2005 08:30:00 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Sycz - Which your people? Jews, Argentines, Polish, Psuedo-Catholics? Which hat are you wearing today, Mutt Bastard? You poor confused sap.

Gloyd - Yes.

Everyone else - Here's to another 23 comment day. Sometimes it gets a little boring down here in the coal mines. These comments are my little canaries, telling me how much oxygen I have left...

6/02/2005 08:48:00 AM  
Blogger Seriously said...

askay can't go tonight, so there's another ticket available...

6/02/2005 09:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home