Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A Slight Bend in the Plan

I just got a call from an anonymous friend, who informed me that I am the proud new owner of four tickets to the Dodger game tomorrow night. So, here's my plan. I am going to the Dodger game, then from there to the Cat & Fiddle to see if people are still be there. If no one is there, on to Alan's house. As we have a weekend of festivities ahead and the tickets were free, I assume that my initial presence will not be missed.

And, furthering my faux pas, anyone who would like to join me at the game and meet up with the crew later is most welcome. Three tickets stand ready; it would be a shame to see them go to waste. Call me if you want to go...

3 Comments:

Blogger Seriously said...

would it be bad form of me to accept??

6/01/2005 08:00:00 PM  
Blogger Seriously said...

(honestly- i'd like to know?)

6/01/2005 08:00:00 PM  
Blogger dmh said...

I think you and Brent need to have a sidebar on the situation.

6/02/2005 12:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home