Monday, April 04, 2005

2 shows....2 nights

Hello all-

I wanted to remind everyone and invited everyone up to the Key Club this tuesday for a FREE Red West and Coldwar Kids show....i hear there may be an open bar too. We would love it if you could all come out. I think Coldwar Kids go on sometime around 8:30ish. For those of you that haven't seen foerecords.com, check it out- Matt did an amazing job(I'll buy you a beer Matt *only redeemable at Largo)

Also, Andrew Bird is playing at Largo on Wednesday....amazing. One of the best shows I've seen last year, hard to explain though. Check him out on www.bowloffire.com. I'm definitely going so whoever wants to go can meet me at Largo

have a good day

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

andy man---
i am back in town and unfortunately am not seeing U2 play on tuesday night, but that works out cause i will be at the key club for the shows...nice. is it just show up? is this for the shitty way they treated you guys last time? peace
alan

4/04/2005 12:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home