Sunday, April 03, 2005

protein intake skyrockets

well my protein intake has absolutely skyrocketed... with prices ranging from 2 to 3 $ for 8 oz of pure luscious yumm, I have been unable to order anything but two or three steaks per meal. which in turn has my system in quite the quandry... I relieved myself for the first time in a few days just a few moments ago and my shat lapped the bowl several times. I had to take a few moments to stare in awe of what I had just accomplished. well, aside from that things are going quite well. My father and I just spent some time in the Southern Patagonia hiking and hiking. something like 25 rigurous miles in two days. It was a special time with dad. We parted ways this morning, he headed to the States, and I find myself in a remote town in Chile. The plan is to spend two days camping in the Mountains in southern Chile and then head back to Buenos Aires and meet up with some friends that I met. The friends are great. they all get together and drink and then go to clubs. while they are all great and quite nice I have grown a bit fond of this one argintinian lady, quite a sweetheart. we´ve shared some moments together.... kinda nice.
well thats it for now, remembering all of you...

dan

3 Comments:

Blogger dmh said...

how much did she cost?

4/03/2005 03:00:00 PM  
Blogger kcs said...

darren,
glad to see you made it home this afternoon.

4/03/2005 03:34:00 PM  
Blogger Seriously said...

good to see you're having funtime time.

4/03/2005 03:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home