Monday, January 24, 2005

my fellows

i must say that i am sad that i missed out on the advetures over the weekend, but I got some much needed rest. Kieth--I celebrate you're journey into marriage and am very excited for you. Thanks for the message Sat night...I hope it was a good time up in the Sur and here's to many more to come. The next month or two have the potential to be very crazy for me...My boss jsut got one of his pilots picked up, so that means many late nights are on the way and the possibilty of being on location for a few weeks at the end of Feb and March. I guess it will kind of be like being on tour or something...so that's that. I look forward to more hanging out soon. until then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seriously said...

Yo, holmes-

You were indeed missed.

Jesse

1/25/2005 03:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home