Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Digs

Here's the plan, as of now. Jesse, Sycz, Dan, Keith, Darren and I are all going early (5am?) Friday morning to miss traffic and get the jump on all you lazy sum bitches. Everyone else (Drew, Andy, Miller, and Alan) is planning on going up on Saturday. All you people who haven't responded...pony up!

The cost will be a mere 10 bucks a person for camping. 5 bucks a night. Cheap. As for food. Each person will be responsible for certain items that the Big Sur gods will demand from them. The aforementioned gods will come to me in a dream tonight and will tell me what it is you all need to bring, All I knows for sure is that my good Sycz is in charge of meat (because, as we all know, Sycz has really got a handle on his meat)

As for drinks. The Big Sur gods demand that there be plenty. Each person must bring enough for many a drink. Avast!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sycz said...

As for meat, it is expensive. And if by some chance I don't find $50 on the street today, it would be nice if I could get $5 from each of you.

1/19/2005 06:20:00 AM  
Blogger onebeltfitsall said...

Jen and I are having some car difficulties so I may not be able to obtain the Tahoe for mass transportation. Are there any other car options for the Friday night/Saturday crew? Sorry for the inconvenience.

1/19/2005 04:06:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

onebelt-

i don't know if anyone has gotten a hold of you yet, but the plan is as follows:

we are driving up in andy's new car. the plan is to meet at the bayou at 5 a.m. saturday morning, with the hope of leaving at 6. we are miller, you, myself, alan, and andy. and you will hear us roar.

call me if you have any questions. (work)(626) 405-2262.

1/21/2005 09:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home