Monday, January 17, 2005

Keith®

Just a reminder, friends. Our delicious comrade Keith® will be celebrating his bachelorhood this weekend. In Bug Sur. Did someone say cheap red? Did someone say box? Yes. I said them both. Those who are coming, respond on the blog so I can get a head count. Also give us a heads up of when you think you'll show up. I know Jesse, Keith and I are planning to skip out on work on Friday and go up early, and Jayson is planing on taking the Yukon later on that night (? or the next day?) Looking forward to hearing from you all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sycz said...

I'm there. Cutting out of work on friday. How much red meat do we want?

1/17/2005 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger andy said...

I've got work till 6pm on Fri...but I'm going to see if I can trade a shift and come up early

1/17/2005 01:45:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

i got friday off... count me on going up early...

big bush

1/17/2005 05:14:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I am tentatively and, hopefully, in. I will let the appropriate parties know the appropriate information appropriately. Thank you.

1/18/2005 11:11:00 AM  
Blogger Alan said...

who is going up on saturday? give me a buzz

1/18/2005 12:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home