Monday, January 10, 2005

Apology...

As I told a few fellows, I thought this was the best affirmation I've been a part of in quite sometime. I think the afirmation usually turns boring when we're giving the same affirmations that we've given about people for the last four years or so. Not that its a bad thing, I just liked the direction of the evening and felt invigorated that we have a group of friends who can be so doggone steadfast and strong for each other in the face of great adversity. Maybe I'm wrong, but I felt that a wrap up of the year's events was a perfect way to show the growth and importance of friendship. Anyhow, liquid courage often makes people very sad and or very happy. It also makes people talk and talk and talk for a long time, which, in turn, makes people sleepy and worried that their lovers are getting tired and ancy in an apartment down the alley. I also liked not having to sit in dirt. Viva not being on the hill and getting leg cramps while dozing off in the middle of person A's twenty-five minute affirmation of person B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home