Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I got engaged...

As of about 4:00 Hawaii Ocean Chill Time, the lovely Robyn and myself are engaged. Word homies. That's right, you heard it. I'm not checking phone calls so if you want to get in touch with us you should call Robyn. But, anyhow, that's the good word. Looking forward to Goss' party and the Bridge as well. I am pleasantly in a happy mood, though my lymphnodes are swollen.

fun whaling fact: sperm whales are called sperm whales because the precious oil in their head (spermaceti)- which was like gold in the early 1800s- had the same texture and look of the male product of the same name.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sycz said...

You sly devil. Congratulations. That's awesome

10/06/2004 09:07:00 PM  
Blogger dmh said...

i would congratulate you, but i'm dead.

10/07/2004 01:47:00 AM  
Blogger brentlewis said...

well i'll be a monkey's uncle
congratulations. i couldn't be happier. please tell me you're planning a barefoot beach wedding, with music by the one and only jimmy buffet. that's my vote.
once again, congrats
brent

10/07/2004 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger Seriously said...

one will infact be able to take jello shots off buffett's chest for a small charge at the reception.

10/07/2004 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger miller said...

Congrats Jesse, I'll bring you several tubs of precious oil for your wedding. I think they used to harvest this type of oil in Hawaii.

Matt

10/07/2004 03:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home