Saturday, August 07, 2004

My back is sore...

I started jump roping a few days a go. I did not realize how much jump roping will hurt one's back. Gosh dang, my back is really sore this mid-morning. I don't even really care if I have a sexy looking back or not. Really, the only thing that is worth working on are the abs. If you have healthy potent abs, you're good to go. Pecks are a close second. Pecks and abs, a cup of coffee and Jeff Buckley covering Sweet Thing is all I need. Two out of four isn't too bad.

Robyn illegally downloaded Audrey Hepburn singing Moon River. It is so very good.

I'm going to the Dodger game toninght. It should be fun. It always is.

I drove Boyz to Men to the House of Blues last night. They were all very nice, though they couldn't stop beat boxing and harmonizing. Honestly- everything from the Motel Six jingly (complete with Tom Bodet impressions) to Everly Brothers' to simple, normal conversations. They handed out roses during their big hit that sounds like a Seal song. Diana Ross was there, big hair and all. It was good.

Pray for my Grandma.

Hugs and Kisses.

Jesse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home