Friday, August 06, 2004

Rain, viking hat on my head, and...

...caffeine free diet coke. I am in renton, washington. east side. (what, what). I am in trevor's big a-word house. I ate a big bowl of chili about hour ago so i'm excited to see how that mother's gonna work itself out. i'll give a full report. it's the 6th today, which means that yesterday at 5:29 p.m. eastern standard time I turned 24 years old. It's the same as before, just now it's officially another year of slacking my life away. I bought some gillete razors today. a 4 pack. big decision whether or not to purchase the 2-blade or 3-blade model. i went for the 2er. i'm frugal you know (at least that's what all the hot ladies say).
in case you're wondering, whivh i know you are...yes I am wearing a viking helmet with horns on it. i rather enjoy wearing it, so back the heck up, holmes. get off my game.
trev and i are to meet up in a joyous reunion with brent tonight.
what do you call those hand-gripper, strengthening metal exercise things? I'm playing with one now. it kicks a-word.
i rode a stationary bike today. it was amazing. it was like a bike, but was in a house and didn't go anywhere! it just stayed in the same place. i've never seen anything like it. and hope to never again. it frightened me. someone must have conjure a spirit and cast it into that thing.
Question:back alley, bare knuckle brawl. who wins, Glue Stick or White Out? My money's on White
OUT!

p.s. i know this is dude of me, but i'm mirroring this on my site. i'm too lazy to thing of other not-quite-witty things to write about. so L and Z word you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Seriously said...

HAPPY B DAY BRA!!

8/07/2004 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home