Sunday, July 25, 2004

Things in my foot...

Hi again...

     I am sitting in Poppo and Grandma's condo.  We just finished eating and watching some ESPN.  Bed is on the horizon, as we are going snorkeling very early tomorrow.  I went surfing this afternoon and jogging with Robyn.  I got her some running shoes for her birthday.  We went to a luau last night.  A man ate fire.  We ate pig.  It was fun.

    I am also recovering from stepping on a sea urchin while falling off my board.  It looked a lot nastier than it felt.  Like a porcupine.  Pictures to follow.  I tried to pee on it, but it's kind of hard to hold your foot over the toilet and pee on it (try, you'll see what I mean).  I soaked it in vinegar instead.  My mom then picked out the pieces with an unsanitary needle.  I acted like a baby and bitched and yelled at her.  Everyone made fun of me.

     The Dodgers have won 17 of 19.  Rumor has it, Randy Johnson has said he would wave his no trade to play for the Blue Crew.  Surprised By Joy is pretty fantastic.  C.S. Lewis is still a nerd.  Local Hawaiian food is very good.  Ask Sycz, he'll vouch.  See everyone Thursday.

-Jesse

1 Comments:

Blogger KMOB said...

wow jesse, if the dodgers got the big unit, maybe you could actually see him pitch in the world series. man that would be awesome!!! i would totally go to see him do tha... oh wait. already did =) hahahaha

7/26/2004 01:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home