Thursday, July 22, 2004

Surfing is cool...

Hi from the Islands...

I finally had a good day surfing.  It was rad.  My back got red.  My arms became sore.  I ripped it up in the curl.  We went for a five mile walk today.  I am going to be purchasing Hana Bay Rum (dark) and POG for all my little porchittes.  The drink shall cure all unpleasantries of heat and dust and whatnot.

I finished Moneyball am and reading Surprised By Joy.  CS Lewis was kind of a dork growing up.  He would have liked Immigrant Song.  He has whole chapters dedicated to his little Animal world and Norse legend.  Dork extreme.

Have a nice one.

--note to all; the weekend of the 13th-15th is Matt B's bachelor party.  $5.00 each for camping, bring drink and food, san simeon, details to follow.

Someone should tell the LBC homies about our little world.  cool. out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home