Thursday, December 06, 2007

Alright Already!!

What: Christmas Party
When: Saturday December 15th
Where: Irvine, CA
The exit is off Jamboree...so really really close to John Wayne Airport!
Time: Festivities will begin anytime after 7pm
Why: It's a fun Cocktail type gathering. Plus there will be prizes for the guests (that's you dumbass!) including: High quality Surefire flashlights; Borders gift cards; Sees Candy gift cards; iTunes gift cards; iPod Shuffle.
What to Wear: Like I said, it's a Cocktail type gathering...Cocktail type clothing.
What to Bring: 1 gift, nothing expensive...just make sure it's wrapped! Don't worry, if you bring a gift, you are leaving with one too. Also, an adult beverage of your choice (Wine, Whiskey, Gin, Beer, Nog).
Who: K & Special K, Chicago Beers, Andy & D, Amber & Poolio, Frank & S Corkquet, Trev & B, PoorLad, Jewnta's etc.
I know J/R & J/J are out of commish.

Give me a thumbs up or thumbs down...and if you're thumbs up, I'll give you a call if I have your number...and if you're thumbs down, Santa knows where you live.

5 Comments:

Blogger Seriously said...

i would love to come, but we're touch and go as jack may be born on or around the 17th.

12/06/2007 06:21:00 PM  
Blogger onebeltfitsall said...

Sadly, we are within the 14 day countdown by then so we will be missing your wonderful soiree.

12/06/2007 09:39:00 PM  
Blogger dmh said...

i can't come. i have to have a baby.

12/07/2007 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Sycz said...

I can't come. I'm changing my own diaper.

12/07/2007 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Matt Pool said...

Unfortunatly I must continue this trend. We will be in The Bear for the neph's b-day. But thanks dood! We'll see you asap hopefully.

12/08/2007 04:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home