Sunday, November 18, 2007

the porch is the best blog ever! ever! ever!

Hey people. I thought I'd post something since I don't have a blog of my own. I don't have any desire to get a blog of my own, however I enjoy reading yours. So, Saturday my computer finally called it quits. Yes, the same computer that I dropped several times, the same computer that I failed to back up anything on is now dead. I brought it into a apple service place and they told me it would be $1500 minimum to recover anything off the hard drive. Screw it. I'll buy a new one when I can afford it. Even though the holiday time seems like it came too fast, I'm excited to go up to Big Bear with Dana to celebrate thanksgiving with the Pools. I look forward to lots of pie and food-flavored beers... It will rock. I saw "No Country For Old Men" on Friday- it was really good and was totally diff'rent than any other Coen bros. film. Go See It. Lots of bloood. Also, the Bethancourts are coming to town...! so, we will be throwing a christmas extravaganza party at our house on Dec. 21st. More details to follow, but be prepared to wear a tie, and be prepared for yule logs outdoors, a gift exchange? mulled cider, lots of lights, trees, etc... ok. that's it. Have a good day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yule logs outside? That sounds AMAZING! I can't wait!

11/26/2007 09:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home