Saturday, August 18, 2007

FUG THIS TO HELL!!!

(Not Safe For earth, humans, life, animals, gays, or even andy smith)


I want to murder everyone involved in the making of this. This smells worse than the worse fart ever farted. This sucks more cake than every gay combined in the history of gays. Upon seeing this I wanted to rip out my eyeballs and throw them in the toilet and flush them up saddam hussein's ass. I would rather punch myself in the balls 58 times with a swiss army knife than watch this again. With a choice between the devil (and/or christopher walken) shoving red hot coals up my ass or watching this for eternity, I would chose the former. Shit. Ass. bullshit. Fuck.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sycz said...

Thank God there is not one Cub in this. Since when did baseball turn queer? I blame Selig.

8/19/2007 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger Seriously said...

i thought it was better than family guy.

8/19/2007 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger M said...

Verlander was in it. That's pretty cool. Good career move.

8/19/2007 01:48:00 PM  
Blogger Seriously said...

why didn't this guy get the call?

8/19/2007 02:15:00 PM  
Blogger kcs said...

oh, baseball. Sometimes you are suprisingly entertaining

8/21/2007 07:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home