Tuesday, May 15, 2007

mumblestiltskin


howdy. I thought I'd ramble since I'm not working today. I leave for Japan again on Thursday- it should be fun. I think there will be a bit of down time there, so my goal is to catch a Seibu Lions baseball game, eat some delishus foods, and maybe I'll go view the largest golden buddha statue in the world. Anyway, congratulations again to robyn and jesse. I now am done rambling. Oh yeah, sometime in the near future Dana and I are going to have a housewarming party at our new digs in Highland Park perhaps in mid-june. I'll keep you posted.

I leave you with a picture I took last time in Japan when I was at the Asahi brewery- it is the tour guide explaining the fermentation process to children. good.

2 Comments:

Blogger J. Giunta said...

Hey Andy, tell your wife she f**king rules.

5/15/2007 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

yea!

5/16/2007 08:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home