Sunday, August 13, 2006

Birthday Bonanza

So Matt Pool and I, Ryan Patterson, will be celebrating our birthdays in style this Saturday the 19th of August. What style, you ask? Barbecue style. The only style as far as I can tell. But I digress. All are welcome, nay, encouraged to come join in the fun that will be shoving me further into my late 20s. We will be eating dogs and possibly burgers. Please don't hesitate to bring some snacks or drinks or fancy designer mustard (I'm partial to the jalapeno variety, while Matt likes Dijonaise).


The party will begin @ 3 in the pm and will go until I make everyone leave.

It will be @ our house:
745 1/2 N. Occidental Blvd.
Los Angeles, Ca
90026

If you've read this far, you're really obligated to go. Sorry, but it's kind of a rule.

Ryan (+ Matt)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sycz said...

Lo siento.

I'll be gone. Hawaiian style.

8/14/2006 12:58:00 AM  
Blogger Seriously said...

+ 1 gloyd.

8/16/2006 06:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home