Monday, May 15, 2006

a farewell to arms, or at least to me

hey guys and anybody else--- this saturday there's going to be a back yard bbq in honor of me. well me and some other's who are leaving town, them for good- me just for a few months while I'm up in Canada.

anyways, i'd love to see anyone who can make it out. we'll have two grills going so if you want something other than burgers or hot dogs, bring it on. As usual, there will be some drinks, but bringing some as well would be helpful. It's in the same place we had our stock the bar party at Xio's grandma's house. (which will now be our new residence as well.) We'll get it going around 6 PM and I think this new band called the Muffin-Top Hipsters will be playing, but don't quote me on that.

I sent out an evite, but probably missed some emails as usual.. put up a post on this thing if you wanna come. The address is:
2048 Fox Hills Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90025.

later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home