Saturday, March 04, 2006

Hey Friends

First of all, I very happy belated birthday to Matt. I wish you all the best until next year, at which point I'll have to renew my wish.

Second, I'd like all you guys to send me your addresses along with your birthdays. Noone is excluded from this. If you post on the porch, then I want your address and birthday. (* I however, am prohibited by the Ukrainian government from sending alcohol.) Please send it to matt.miller@biola.edu. I don't know if posting it on here will get it spammed, but I don't care with that address.

Third, is there any chance I could get the latests releases sent to Ukraine? I'll make it up to whoever will do this favor for me.

I miss you guys and think about you often.

4 Comments:

Blogger dmh said...

those sending miller your address, please CC: to to me as well. I would like everybody's addy too.

3/04/2006 04:25:00 PM  
Blogger kcs said...

Dmh, if you could, compile those addresses for me and send them on over. thanks

3/04/2006 09:15:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

please, go ahead and sent that list my way... thanks

3/06/2006 07:53:00 AM  
Blogger miller said...

There seems to be some confusion as to what I meant by "release." I meant Andy and Matt's latest releases. Not George Michael's, which is white and slides down the side of a toilet (David Brent).

3/07/2006 08:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home