Tuesday, November 08, 2005

this friday night

i know most will be camping. we plan on being out in malibu saturday night ourselves to join in the festivities of the camping. but if anyone is not camping friday night, feel free to drop by the Well on argyle jsut north of sunset. there's a little shindig going down to celebrate holly hardison leaving town and moving back to texas. i know dan woul dbe there if he could make it. so that's that.

in other news.... it's been a while since i've seen anyone. travis- sorry i haven't emailed you. you can trash me all you want. dan- what's new? give me a call. drew- haven't talked to you since the good ol wedding day. buses and apple pie. what a combo. to everyone else, i hope to see you at some point this weekend. this month celebrates my three years anniversary of living and working in LA, at least working a real job. I step back and wonder what has been accomplished in these three years. In the personal realm, a lot has, but it's hard to see work wise. It's about this time each year that i think about what the f$%k I'm doing and whether or not to completely change directions. more school? new town? new career path? and I can never tell on eway or the other. I'm torn between wanting to be in the middle of it all and wanting to just be. it makes my head spin and now i just want to go read useless bits of information on the internet. peace out brothers.

1 Comments:

Blogger t.l. blagg said...

keep on rocking in the free world...you are talented alan, you can be important wherever you are. I wont trash you too bad man...i will email you and/or call you...gloyd says he wants to help on the script.

11/09/2005 03:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home