Thursday, May 12, 2005

the sh*t is bananas...bible study tonight?

well, i'm bored doing a second day of teaching what the district declares "severely handicapped". I find it pretty insulting to the students being that the only real handicap any of them posess is mild dyslexia or ADHD, yet they are considered basically hopeless retards. So, it gives me a chance to sit with the students, talk baseball, check fantasy baseball (congrats Jesse on climbing out of the cellar!) read, (I just finished "heartbreaking work of staggering genius" and now am moving on to "naked") and drink copius amounts of coffee. In other news, I am officially the tenant of a new apt. in the LBC. It's pretty cool, a few blocks from second street, one block from Keith and Karen, and not in whittier. No offense to whittier, it's just that it's time to move on. I'm going to be doing painting in there before Dana moves in sometime in June, so if anyone needs a place to squat until then let me know. So is there Bible Study tonight? if so where? if not, are we going to hell? if we're in hell, will Ken Caminiti be there?

3 Comments:

Blogger Seriously said...

Bible Study with flashlights on a roof in the city of LA? Ken Caminiti is in hell like Tim Crews is in a boat. I didn't just write that.

5/12/2005 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger kcs said...

I'd love to make a bible study some time, Just so you know. I'm not lazy, nor apathetic, nor do I hate you folks. But LA is a good 45 min from the LBC, and with a late start, it's make the whole event very undisirable. I wake up at 6:00am every morning, leave my house at 7:00am and I get home at 6:00pm. I spend the hours in between staring at a computer screen stressing out over things like completion and execution. With every email I am reminded of how much I suck at this job, and with every email I try to forget how much I don't care that I suck at this job. Going to bed at 11:30 makes the day very hard to get through. I am alot of things I never wanted to be, But for now these are not my choices, and I shall count my blessings. This may have turned into a complaint, but it was meant to be an excuse. Perhaps, my purpose was to let all know, I would love to be there, I could use it, especially with ya'll, But alas I cannot. So Enjoy! and say a prayer for all of us trying to make since of our new lives, comitments, responsibilities.

5/12/2005 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger onebeltfitsall said...

Keith is a very smart, kind and wise man. I'm out too.

5/12/2005 04:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home