Wednesday, February 23, 2005

fun with bablefish

eng to fren to span to fren to eng

If they are problems of girl of havin of ' be appropriate the trouble for you by wire which obtained 99 problems but a dog is not worms

it obtained the patrol of dry blow and lasts it on the enemies of patrol of gat that the closed critics of the dry blow want to be guaranteed and last T-I of my coffin that they say only ha "hoes of money which count money" am I of the stupid casing, which type of facts are Si grow with holes in shoes of since would celebrate the minutes were they paste of havin ' of are they like criticisms of ; he they does not play by clock does not play my blows although I do not give an excrement THUS affection mags the test and employment with my black ass thus the publicity agents I then to give ' to end of cash support more for fuckers of ADS... ' I do not know what they take to me as or include only the intelligence which it Arrendajo-Z has to me I is rags with the niggas ritches of I is not sordomudo obtained 99 problems but a dog is not has me affected

99 problems but a dog is not Si problems of girl of havin of ' bad siéntenles isn't dog affected it

the year is it ' 94 and my trunk is rough in my mirror of posterior sight is law of the fuckin of mother ' that which obtained ' (hmmm) on the devil put the pedal on the floor no road to expel with Jake plus my I obtained some dollars then to defend the cause thus traction of I... more beside the road heard "wire know them for because you am stoppin '?" I cause am young and am that I am of what is black and my hats which the true weak part I resemble to Mr. of reader of spirit, do not know am mo' in a state of detention or would owe conjecture a certain MONTH '?' "or they were the fifty-five doin in one - furnace fifty" "Liscense and the register and the stage out of the car" "you are carryin ' a weapon on you who know that which it alot you are" I is not steppin out of excrement all my legit of roles "or, one occupies of Si I observe a little around the car?" "They push my I compartmentalize glove they are thus closed they are with key the trunk and the back and I know my lines thus gon ' the need that a guarantee for it" are not you square button like point, you a certain type of lawyer or something '?" "or some important or somethin '?" "Nah I is not the bar but know rather a little which will not seek illegally my excrement" that we will see up to which shining point they are when the 9 I come "obtained 99 problems but a dog is not has affected

only while maintaining has érase too once well much time ago the nigga of A as my very due arm a hoe has is not a hoe in the direction of the havin ' a cat but of a havin of cat ' no direction of nothing God, proves and pushes it it tested carried out know she the rate very as bicycle of engine but of fruits the only thing which will be produced is I mma obtains it clappin' with ' N ' and its gon boys ' is yappin ' with the captain and there they go traped in kit-KAT still support by the system with the monsters of riff-raff still on the scratchin of stage ' of still Paparazzis with them snappin ' D.A. of camera tried to still give A Half-a-millet of axis of nigga for the cause of prensador of me am African all because this imbécil it was harrassin ' Tryin ' to play the boy are not accesses ' smooth ' gun which obtained 99 problems, bein ' a dog is not of '

that the trouble for you by wire I agree obtained 99 problems but a dog is not an

insane Sound for this one, Rick! Its boy of already


More at dmh central station

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home