Wednesday, October 13, 2004

TENTS, ANTS, GOOGLE, AND A LOAD!!

Camping could not be had in Big Sur, thus I booked a spot at Sunset State Beach, just up the 1 from Big Sur in nearby Salinas. The new pad has large sand dunes and beautiful coastal pines. I think they must be having that stupid race at Big Sur, which would explain the lack of reservations. We'll still make a stop at Big Sur for some Cheap Red and some solace.

Sorry about the inconvience. I tried my hardest. I would like people to not complain at me as it has become a rather annoying trait among friends when I try and do something nice. I've heard it all before. Save it for your mom.

love,

jesse

3 Comments:

Blogger KMOB said...

i would have to save my complaint for a long time
until i get to heaven to be exact

10/13/2004 05:13:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

i like sand. i have no complaints. steinbeck was from salinas. so, it's easy. we go from kerouac to stenbeck. no big deal. so we're not crazy bhuddist catholic alcoholics anymore, so who's complaining? not me.

10/14/2004 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger onebeltfitsall said...

I'm neither a budhist nor a catholic. An alcoholic through and through.

10/15/2004 09:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home